To setup a self signed certificate, thus ensuring your domain name is isolated / separate simply follow the steps below.
1. Log in to your cPanel account
2. Select TLS / SSL Manager.
3. Click Generate, view, upload, or delete SSL certificates.
4. Under the Generate a New Certificate section, enter the domain name as www.DOMAINNAME (where DOMAINNAME is your domain)
5. Complete the shown fields, then click Generate SSL
6. Return to the TLS / SSL Manager then click Manage SSL sites.
7. Click Select Domain, selecting the domain name which needs its own SSL cert (Self Signed), then click auto-fill by domain
8. Finally, click Install Certificate.
Within a few minutes the site will then use its own self signed SSL certificate.
Best Unlimited Web Hosting
Best Unlimited Reseller Hosting
Best Master Reseller Hosting
Best VPS Hosting
Smart Bespoke Hosting
Smart Cloud Hosting UK Ltd
2 Sheriffs Orchard
© Smart Cloud Hosting UK Ltd - Registered Company Number 9101547
Smart Hosting has been Rated 5 / 5 based on 609 Reviews
www.bestwebhosting.co.uk / www.smarthosting.co.uk
*Prices Shown Exclude EU VAT - UK VAT Registration Number GB 196 1704 88
From 1st January 2015 there are new VAT rules for EU customers.