WHMCS >> Setup >> Products/Services >> Servers
The following video guide runs through how to integrate your WHMCS setup with your cPanel / WHM Reseller Account to automate account provision. There are also step by step instructions below the video.
1. Login To WHMCS with your Administrator login details
2. Navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Servers
3. Click Add New Server
4. Your Hostname will be ELEMENT.cloudhosting.co.uk *
5. Your Name will be ELEMENT.cloudhosting.co.uk *
6. Your IP Address will be X.X.X.X *
* Where ELEMENT is the name of the element your account is on and X.X.X.X is the corresponding IP. You can find all this information in your Welcome e-mail. Please see the example below:
8. Set your Primary Name Server and IP address to the values of your account (information in Welcome e-mail, please see above)
9. Set your Secondary Name Server and IP address to the values of your account (information in Welcome e-mail, please see above)
10. Your Server Type will be cPanel
11. Your username and Password will be the same as your Reseller Account details as provided in your welcome e-mail.
12. Finally please ensure that nothing is entered into your Access Hash Box with Secure / SSL Mode ticked.