To Integrate your WHMCS setup with your cPanel Reseller Account to automate account provision please follow the below guide.
1. Login To WHMCS with your Administrator login details
2. Navigate to Setup > Products/Services > Servers
3. Click Add New Server
4. Your Hostname will be CLOUDXX.smarthosting.co.uk *
5. Your Name will be CLOUDXX.smarthosting.co.uk *
6. Your IP Address will be X.X.X.X *
* Where CLOUDXX is the name of the the cloud your account is on and X.X.X.X is the corresponding IP. You can find all this information in your Welcome e-mail. Please see the example below:
7. You do not need to define any Assigned IP Addresses, Monthly Cost, NOC, Number of Accounts or Server Status Address
8. Set your Primary Name Server and IP address to the values of your account (information in Welcome e-mail, please see above)
9. Set your Secondary Name Server and IP address to the values of your account (information in Welcome e-mail, please see above)
10. Your Server Type will be cPanel
11. Your username and Password will be the same as your Reseller Account details as provided in your welcome e-mail.
12. Finally please ensure that nothing is entered into your Access Hash Box with Secure / SSL Mode ticked.
Smart Cloud Hosting UK Ltd
2 Sheriffs Orchard
© Smart Cloud Hosting UK Ltd - Registered Company Number 9101547
Smart Hosting has been Rated 5 / 5 based on 609 Reviews
www.bestwebhosting.co.uk / www.smarthosting.co.uk
*Prices Shown Exclude EU VAT - UK VAT Registration Number GB 196 1704 88
From 1st January 2015 there are new VAT rules for EU customers.